Talking about new stuff, innovation and science ...
Islam is my religion, and it is not evil, and it is not what you see on TV, do you want to know about it, try some stuff here ...
Safsata ! The Ba bla talking, a friend once told me that I'm 'Sofosta2y', it means I can talk a-lot but I don't say anything on the end ! :o)
Some quick tutorials or articles about useful things
Flash and/or ActionScript stuff
Collection of Anasheed or Islamic Songs a.k.a
Personal stuff I guess :-)
Some videos to share :-)
Tutorials, tips and tricks for Xara or XaraXtream, the vector program
Funny things and articles found online or by me
Some codes, tips and tricks for the classic ASP 3.0
A list of available or open vacancies and opportunities
Articles realted to graphics and design
Articles related to HTML language and SEO techniques.
Find download links for useful stuff.
Things related to mobiles, Windows Mobile, Andriod and iPhone
A short descriptive articles or phrase
Some of my design projects and artwork ...
Some of my sketches and doodles ...
A group of vector related files and articles
- Send And Upload Binary Bytes or Image from Flash with ActionScript 2.0
- Designers salaries in Egypt 2011
- Download logos directly, vector-logos.com site hack
- Etisalat Smart Net Router Type
- Unlock your Windows Mobile Without Touch Screen
- How to Bypass and Skip Calibrate or Align Screen on WM 6.5
- China phone folder structure
- Panasonic KM-MB1900CX Driver Download For Windows
- ماذا تعرف عن حياة الديزاينر!؟، بعض الخواطر
- Microsoft Open Door Event 2010, Egypt
� recent replies
- "Ahmed Khattab :
Kalamk MSA to7fa w kolooo sa7 :) MSA bgd and yoour work MSA is Great keep it up :)"
- "ahmed :
When mymobiler connected to my phone, it tries to run an app that is unsigned and I've to press "YES ..."
- "Tarek :
brilliant!! enta 2olt 7agat kteer awi kont 3ayz 2a2olha .. ana 7ases en ana elly kateb :D keep it ..."
- "محمد مصطفى :
جزاك الله خيرا اللهم يسر لى الزواج ولجميع شباب المسلمين اللهم أميـــن ."
- "Devilocke :
When I try to connect to the windows mobile device center, I get the message "Your device is current ..."